Email Secrets From an Industry Veteran
with Daniel Deyette
In this episode, I speak with email marketing pro Daniel Deyette.
As an email veteran, Daniel has deep a knowledge of lifecycle marketing for ecommerce. He’s well-versed in the copy and messaging side, segmentation and automation, and even the technical aspects of building a custom delivery platform.
Join as Daniel and I go deep on email marketing, market research, copywriting and more.
“There’s a lot of agencies where every project is just another branding exercise. But for us, we care about the consumers and we care about the project… and we actually live it!” – Daniel Deyette[simplecast-embed error="Could not get iframe html"]
In the Podcast:
- How Daniel got started in email marketing
- His take on creating own email service provider (ESP)
- What makes e-commerce email unique
- Daniel’s email marketing agency
- His perspective on revenue share arrangements and joint venture deals
- The impact of COVID-19 on different industries and e-commerce
- Thoughts on the future of email marketing
- Daniel’s personal list of companies who do email the right way